adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, October 10, 2005

I'm an awesome punter.

It's sad really. I check my blog to see if Josh posted on it.
It's time I post one. Let's begin with sports. I saw a NHL hockey game for the first time in 16 months. That was cool. The Vikings are terrible, but what's new? My football team is 5-1 with two games remaining. Both of which should be victories. In my last game I had a 49 yard punt (from the line of scrimmage, I line up ten yards back). Which is quite impressive considering the best NFL punter had an average of 46.9 yards per punt. I was happy about that one.
School is going well. I'm getting above a 99.5% in all of my classes. The only reason I'm not getting a 100% in choir is because I was chewing gum one day. That means I have to go to a concert or musical of some sort to get extra credit to get my grade back up to an A+. As of today my teachers have been informed of the me being gone for the next week and a half. YAY!
I'm really looking forward to the feast. Only one week until it starts. I got two new suits, a new pair of shoes, and a couple new shirts. That's not the reason why I'm looking forward to the feast but it's still nice. Mr. Monson said that there were going to be 30+ teens at Rapid City this year. That is more than last year. There is also going to be a dance, which they didn't have last year.
That's it for now. One of these days I'll have to take some time and write a long, interesting post...
Does anybody know why it doesn't show the indents when I publish my post?

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh K said...

You have a great blog! It's genius! You are praise-worthy and admirable.
BTW, I have a blog that sells dog poop. Click this link.

9:15 PM, October 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home