adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, October 03, 2005

Arachnid

I'm posting becuase I want to see what links will come up. I mean, Joe doesn't post, so what's the harm?
Anyone not like spiders? I usually don't, but they are pretty cool. Garden spiders are pretty cool. They're pretty big and have a neat yellow and gray color pattern. Technically, scorpions are arachnids too, since, ya'know, they have eight limbs. They also have tails.
The things you learn.
Joe is not a fan of spiders. He often cries at the mentioning of the word. The sight of one sometimes sends him into convulsions and such. I've tried to help him get past his unrational fear through exposure. You know, if he sees one, I will pick him up and hold his face to it. Or I'll throw the spider at him, things like that. The only way to get past it is to face it. i'm just helpful like that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Summer from Lorelei Caroline said...

I loathe spiders. And I like how you post for him.

7:29 PM, October 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home