adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm Back....

The end of Spring Break is drawing near for me. Only one more day and the weekend before school begins once again. This spring break was slightly odd because in Ellsworth we got nearly 22" of snow. It seems that this conundrum should have occured during Winter Break. But whatever, I just spent my 4 days shoveling snow. Which wasn't so bad because it offset the oversleeping, overeating I did. I should be getting in shape for tennis but food tastes better and sleep is easier. Though I did play tennis with Josh twice this week. It was a lot of fun. I enjoy the extra reach and speed that came with my 4 inches of growth since last tennis season. I am also able to hit a one-handed backhand because of the strength that I have aquired from lifting weights. This season should go very well. I hope it does because it will be my only year of tennis (baseball is moving from summer to spring in '07).
Besides shoveling, sleeping, eating, and tennis, I haven't done much. Tomorrow I plan on doing some serious Bible reading because I didn't do as much as I could have this week. Which is rather foolish, seeing that I had plenty of time. Anyways, I just want to let all you guys and girls who read this blog know that I appreciate it. It's nice to have devoted friends like you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jokerr said...

Don't forget to feed Larry the Llama by clicking on the "more" tab and grabbing the hay. Then you click the hay on his mouth. He really likes it...

6:57 PM, March 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well joe, i can honestly say that feeding larry was a life changing experience. thank you for providing me with the opportunity to experience farm life. i am forever grateful.

7:52 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Summer from Lorelei Caroline said...

Where exactly *is* your llama? I saw it a few times, but it's gone now.

6:23 PM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Jokerr said...

It was causing problems with my blog so I got rid of it. I'll probably try again with a different animal.

3:23 PM, March 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home